It’s hard to believe that the summer is almost over and school will be starting soon. As we move into our race season, we would like to pass on more information to get you prepared.
- Team Store is open for second order! Click Team Kits and password – BHS2016
- Full Team Meeting, Sunday, 21 August – Parents, Student-Athletes, Sponsors and Coaches
What to Expect: Race Season Presentation, Q & A Session, Get to Know the Coaches & Ride Leaders, Team Video, Flat Tire Contest (Coaches will provide wheels), Computers/tablets provided for any last minute Race entries or clothing orders. No bikes needed.
Location – CABI Social Hall, 11 Latah Street, Boise (next to Morris Hill Cemetery)
Time – Race Burrito Prep & Assembly in commercial kitchen will start at 1:30 PM (Need 8-10 parents!); Student-Athletes 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Availability – Please mark Team Snap for this event. Make a note if you can help with Prep & Assembly of Burritos or send text to 208.870.5093 with your name. Arriba! Arriba!
- With your help, we will be a “Club Sport” and recognized by Boise High School.
All High School Students – Please get your waivers signed and physicals completed prior to the first day of school.
- Race Flyers available for first four races – Click Jug Jamboree, Galena Gallop, Grand Charge, Magic Mania for in-depth information.
- Volunteers needed at races:
BBMTB Team Race Areas* – Click Team Race volunteering
Idaho League Volunteers (Four  Required at each race) – Click SignUp
*Thank you Vicki Wiley for organizing our volunteer page!
- Team Ride Changes – Any practices forecasted to be over 100 degrees or smoky, will be moved to mornings or cancelled.
- Team Payments:
A few student-athletes still owe payments on Bike Camp and Team Dues. We track payments on Team Snap/Tracking. Please come prepared with check or cash to finalize payment by 21 August 2016. Computers will also be set-up for race payments.
The Idaho Cycling League has just finished awarding scholarships for the 2016 season and Loaner Bikes were given out in July. Our motto is “More Kids On Bikes”. If you need assistance in any areas, please do not hesitate to contact the Head Coach asap. Several BBMTB scholarships have already been awarded for this season.
Thank you for your support! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!