Good afternoon. Thank you for the warm welcomes. I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that we are working on all the details right now to make sure this season is AWESOME!
Eddie Fryer – Idaho League Director
Here is the list of upcoming important dates from the Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League (IICL):
- 7/14/17 – Deadline for Custom race plates for both student-athletes and coaches
- Student-Athletes must be ‘Practice Ready’ in the PZ and must be registered for at least one (1) race to receive a custom personalised race plate with their name on the front
- Coaches must be registered and have completed their Level 2 license to receive a custom plate with their name. More information on the NICA coach license levels can be found HERE
- 7/21/17 – First Team Director Conference Call: Details Forthcoming (expect a BBMTB team update immediately after)
- 8/1/17 – Category Change/Rule Exception Petition Window Opens: Details to be discusses on Team Director Conference Call
- 8/15/17 – Petition Window Closes for race #1
- 8/26/17 – Race Series Begins
Open IICL Race Crew Position: Merchandise Manager. – A person with some background in merchandising to attend all races to sell Idaho League merchandise. Create, order and organise merchandise from start to finish.
Race Bib Number Sticker Party: 23 August 2017 at 6pm – 4 volunteers – Work with Renée (Chief Registrar) to put info stickers and timing transmitters on all race bibs (550+), then sort by teams for all racers in the Idaho League.