24 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes to our First Race of the Season!
I hope you are as excited as we are at BBMTB headquarters. We have some information below to help guide you until we have our Full Team meeting on 17 August 2017.
- Race Flyers: are available at http://www.idahomtb.org/race-series/ . Significant changes from last year, so please read thoroughly. New format will allow IICL to complete all racing on one day instead of having to split between multiple days. Race #3 will be posted later this week.
- Petition Window: Opened today. Opportunity for category upgrade/downgrade requests as well as any rules exceptions. Please review the NICA Rulebook with regard to eligible petition requests and also keep in mind that with this being our 3rd season, category changes are generally discouraged and will be approved only for specific reasons as described in the rulebook. All petitions must be submitted by either the Team Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head Coach (email@example.com).
- Race Day Volunteers and Season Volunteer Coordinator: BBMTB & IICL needs your assistance at races.
- BBMTB is in need of an overall Volunteer Coordinator!
- BBMTB Volunteers to support team on race weekend.
- IICL is asking for one (1) volunteer for every five (5) racers for all teams. BBMTB will have at least 60 racers at the first race, so we need to provide 12 volunteers over the race weekend. VOLUNTEER
- Race Registration Scholarships: The 2017 Scholarship window starts today. If you have a student-athlete in need of a scholarship to cover race entry fees, please complete this FORM and email it back to either Eddie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dylan (email@example.com).