Thank you everyone for a great season kickoff! Thank you Coaches and Volunteers that stepped in to make it a fun night. It was wonderful to see everyone!
Here is more information to follow up questions:
BBMTB Team dues are being collected at World Cycles
- Please write checks to “BBMTB” for $225 with your student-athlete’s name
- Credit Card payment system (3% fee) will be available online Monday
Volunteer with BBMTB in 2018
- Check Volunteer Roles at boisemtb.org/volunteer/
- Contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy at email@example.com with your interest
- All new and returning Coaches and Ride Leaders: Check http://www.idahomtb.org/coach-education/ for more information on training and certifications for your roles.
World Cycles Open House with BBMTB – 8 May 2018 at 3:00-7:00 PM
- Arrive at any time between 3-7 PM for Open House
- BBMTB Team Kit fittings available now till 8 May 2018
- Team Store for BBMTB kits (jerseys & shorts) opening soon!
- Get great discounts on Giro gear (8 May only) and mountain bikes (throughout season)
- Must be registered in NICA Pit Zone to receive these discounts
- Schedule your bike safety check early
- Find out what World Cycles has to offer
- World Cycles Owner (Tom) and BBMTB Team Director (Renee) will be available for questions till 7:00 PM
Desert Dirt Shredfest Fundraiser – 19 May 2018
BBMTB Parent Social – 15 June 2018
- Go to Team Snap Schedule for details
BBMTB Bike Skills Camp – 22-24 June 2018
- Mark Team Snap Availability
- All participating Volunteers must have passed background check in NICA Pit Zone
- please request an invite – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any fees for this event will be determined by the level of success of DDS Fundraiser
- Required for all new student-athletes joining the team
- Location – Jug Mountain Ranch, McCall
- Details coming soon on website at Boisemtb.org
NICA Pit Zone Invites
- All returning Student-Athletes, Coaches, Ride Leaders and Volunteers: please use your existing accounts to register for 2018. Once you have your background check, it is valid as long as you are with the team.
- New Student-Athletes: Invites are being sent this weekend.
- Ride Leaders – If you plan to be a Ride Leader, please inform your Team Director at renee @boisemtb.org for your invite
- Volunteers – If you plan to participate with the team, you must go through the background check ($25). Please inform your Team Director at renee @boisemtb.org for your invite.