Last race before State Championships! It’s also Homecoming weekend and arrangements have been made to get High School racers back to Boise in time for the dance. Please talk with your team leaders if you are still looking for a ride back.
We encourage our high schoolers each year, to be involved in both the Idaho League race and Homecoming and are excused to miss awards. We will ask our middle school racers to step up to the podium to accept any awards for our HS racers.
What you need to know this week
Homecoming Assembly – Friday at 9:00 AM
- Please wear your BBMTB team jerseys with pride!
- Support your team leaders, as they pick team members to compete in a fun game at the assembly.
- Please sit together as a team on the South side. Go Braves!!
- BBMTB 4:00 PM and 5:30 PM
- GRiT 4:00 PM (all girls pre-ride with girls from other teams)
Friday Night Team Dinner
Location and Entry to In_Field – same as Bike Skills Camp, but much bigger
- Controlled access to the In-Field till Friday 6PM
- Another access road has been added north of clubhouse (no RV’s on this access)
- All RV’s must be under 20 ft to drive onto the venue property (per JMR)
- Shuttles from parking to Clubhouse running on Saturday. See Race Flyer.
- All teams will be camping together next to the In-Field (same as BSC)
- Another dry camping location. Please bring water for the weekend.
- Plan to bring warm gear for Friday evening and race morning
Race Flyers and Volunteer Opportunities
- As always, you are responsible for reading the Race Flyer and viewing maps HERE
- You can fine volunteering opportunities HERE as well.
- We still need a few people to volunteer for State Championships to get our Pit Zone size and location on time – Volunteer HERE
Can’t wait to see everyone at Jug! Safe travels!
MORE From IICL
In this edition:
||Galena Pit Zone Space Limitations
||Jug Mountain Spaghetti Feed
Race #4 Flyer
Please take the time to plan accordingly and get up to speed on all the details for each race weekend. All the information you need to know can be found within the race flyers and as changes are made, these flyers will be updated. So check back often to make you sure have the most recent details, schedule, etc. for each race.
Race flyers and links to venue maps can be found HERE
There are two new dirt access roads into the Parking, Pit Zone and Camping areas (located in the lower meadow below the clubhouse). Please pay close attention to these guidelines for accessing the meadow:
1) The road located above the club house is not suitable for trailers or RV’s and should only be used (either direction) by single vehicles (cars, trucks, vans, suv’s).
2) The lower access road located below the clubhouse crosses over the golf fairway. Up until 6:00PM on Friday and all day Saturday, access (either direction) using this road will be controlled by an attendant. ALL ATTENDEES MUST ADHERE TO THE DIRECTIONS OF THE ATTENDANT WHEN USING THIS ENTRY POINT TO THE VENUE.
Venue details can be found in the race flyer and on the interactive map HERE
A shuttle bus will run on Saturday from the remote park lot to the Pit Zone unloading zone. This bus is for people only. No bikes allowed on the bus.
Based on the parking chaos that occurred at Galena, there will be a ZERO tolerance policy for anyone who does not follow the parking information in the race flyer or does not abide by the instructions of the parking volunteers.
1. Parking for the NICA event is only allowed in the designated areas as shown on the race flyer and interactive maps.
2. If you are camping in the onsite Jug Mountain resort camping area, please limit the total number of vehicles to 1 per family. Any additional vehicles should be parked in one of the designated parking areas.
3. There is no parking allowed at the Clubhouse for the NICA event.
4. Roadside parking is limited to the areas marked and on the south side of the road only. Roadside parking in any other areas is prohibited.
5. There is no venue access via Potter Lane.