***Team Registration Closes 1 June 2018***
Team Dues Payment Area
- Pay by check and drop off at World Cycles during business hours OR
- Pay by credit card below ($7 PayPal fee added) OR
- Request to pay by installments OR
- Request Scholarship
Team Dues Credit Card Payment (PayPal $7 transaction fee added):
Boise Braves MTB believes in equality of all student-athletes to participate. We need dues paid by our student-athletes in order to run the team. Not all families have the budget for the expenses for participation on the team, but we feel all student athletes should have equal opportunity to participate. Fill out and return the scholarship form so that we can consider your family for a scholarship. Scholarships are processed as received and need to be submitted by 1 June 2018.
Use the checklist to help keep track of preseason requirements and make sure that you and your student-athlete are ready to ride!
Still have questions?
We have got you covered!
BBMTB Open House at Longfellow Elementary School, 30 April 2018 at 6:00-7:00 PM
- Register on provided computers and ask any questions in person
World Cycles Open House w/BBMTB at World Cycles, 8 May at 3:00-7:00 PM
- Get to know our team sponsor and take advantage of team discounts on bikes, helmets, mountain bike shoes and accessories.
Or Contact the Team Director at director@boisemtb,org